The portal of the Nigerian Navy has been opened for the 2022/2023 recruitment exercise.
Interested applicants can visit the portal of the Nigerian Navy to fill out the application form and submit it online.
After submitting the form online, applicants would be shortlisted for an aptitude test.
Candidates thereafter will appear for an interview at the screening venue Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Lagos.
How To Apply
1. Go to www.joinnigeriannavy.com
2. Click on apply on the e-recruitment portal.
3. Fill out the online application form and upload the document required.
4. Once done, click on submit.
1. Minimum Age Requirement 18
2. Maximum Age Requirement 35
3. Minimum Height for Male Applicants 1.69
4. Minimum Height for Female Applicants 1.65
5. Basic Academic Qualifications SSCE, NECO, NABTEB with 5 Credits including Maths and English.
6. Higher Qualifications ND, HND or BSC based on the position.