Saturday, 08 February 2020 07:03

Traders, Residents Lose Multi-Million Naira Goods To Fire In Ajah area of Lagos

Traders and residents have lost goods and properties worth of million of naira to fire outbreak in Ajah area of Lagos State.

Tribune report that the fire started around Blenco Supermarket and Pump and Sell Furniture place in Addo road in Ajah. However, the cause of the fire could not be immediately ascertained, as residents and motorists shared videos from the scene on the social media, calling on fire fighters to help in putting out the fire.

 
 
 
View this post on Instagram

HAPPENING RIGHT NOW: on On Addo Road, Ajah. May God help these people.

A post shared by Tunde Ednut (@tundeednut) on

Read 227 times