- TRENDING NEWS
- JOB SEARCH
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Transmission Coordinator
Job Locations: Lagos, Ibadan - Oyo, Enugu & Asaba - Delta
- Coordinate the installation of transmission indoor and outdoor equipment, fiber network and multiplexer installation.
- Plan, coordinate and manage the roll out of transmission infrastructure excluding BTS, within an assigned region
- Conduct site readiness start up checks to ensure that requirements necessary for theinstallation of the transmission links are in place
- Prepare updates and report on roll out activities as may be required.
- Manage the handover of completed transmission links to Operations.
- Oversee activities and operations involved in the roll out of transmission infrastructure according to MTN Nigeria’s standards and specifications.
- Facilitate roll out of transmission infrastructure to Friendship centres, Switch centres and MTN buildings and MTN backbone within regions.
- Coordinate interconnect with other PTOs, corporate clients and GSM service providers within the region.
- Resolve all operational issues and risks encountered during roll out.
- Tool of trade vehicle provided
- Must have valid driver's license
- Open plan office
- Experience & Training.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Equipment Specific Courses (Multiplexers and Compression devices)
- Advanced Microwave radio
- Climbing courses.
- At least four (4) years’ experience within a telecoms environment with experience in:
- Network Transmission systems.
- Microwave systems installation
- Fibre optic transmission
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND