- TRENDING NEWS
- JOB SEARCH
Clayfields & Harrow Limited - We define ourselves beyond the simple snag of customer service excellence. For us, our service quality measurement centers on a set standard of achieving zero facilities downtime for our customers. Our collective goal at Clayfields & Harrow is to simplify the task of facilities management for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Employee Management Team Lead
Reference No: EM001
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Administration, Human Resources
Industries: Admin, Office & Support, Human Resources
- Clayfields & Harrow, a leading facility management company is seeking to hire a proactive and solution oriented Employee Management Team Lead to provide oversight and lead employees in accordance to set policies and procedures.
- This position manages all employees of the organization and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees in the organization.
- Candidate will be involved in collecting and analyzing data, evaluating information and systems and drawing conclusions.
- The employee management team lead reports to the head of human resources.
- The candidate will be required to develop and implement policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- The candidate will provide HR support and solutions to all employees of the company at different facility locations. The job role entails working with people across different job functions and business areas, the candidate will require drive and ambition to continue an exciting career in a fast-paced organization.
- The candidate will administer performance review programs to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within the organization.
Basic Job Requirements
- At least 2-3 years professional experience in human resource management within a fact paced organization.
- Good understanding of HR practices and in depth understanding of the HR service delivery model.
- Proactive and solution-oriented, solid analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically.
- Ability to work independently and seamlessly integrate activities with other teams when needed.
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, show initiative and work aggressively to meet deadlines.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project); technology savvy.
- Good judgment, strong common sense, and excellent attention to detail.