- TRENDING NEWS
- JOB SEARCH
Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN) is a registered local Non-governmental organization (NGO) with its head office in Kaduna. CCDRN partners with communities, philanthropists, government and donors to provide sustainable community development services in the areas of conflict resolution, peace building, economic empowerment, agriculture, health, education as well as governance.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below:
Job Position:Finance & Admin Officer
Job Location: Borno
- Maintain organised files on all project-related materials, reports and documents (program operations).
- Assist to format, edit, photocopy, print and disseminate documents and presentations as required.
- Assist in raising budgets for field activities and programmes.
- Manage petty cash for the office
- Undertake banking transactions for the office.
- Remit PAYE and WHT to the appropriate tax authorities
- Assist in organising, planning and coordinating CCDRN events and logistics for meetings, seminars, workshops and other events.
- Send weekly and monthly reports to the Head Office on state’s office activities.
- Manage the support staff of the state office.
- Prepare the state office monthly financial report
- Maintain the asset inventory of the state office.
- Assist in the procurement activities of the organisation.
- Attend to any other job as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum of University degree or HND in Accounting or any Social Science course;
- Attention to details, strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadline and intense pressure to perform.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willingness to travel to any part of the state
- Strong computer skills
- Fluency in both written and oral English, and fluency in local languages
- Strong report writing skills
- Proficiency in writing and editing letters, reports, and documents.
- Strong decision making and results oriented.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an NGO environment.
Application Closes on...
24th December, 2017.
How To Apply
- Late application will not be considered.
- Please clearly indicate the Position and State in the subject line of your mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.