- TRENDING NEWS
- JOB SEARCH
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Web Designer Intern
Requisition ID: 1700002M
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Our ideal intern should have an eye for clean and artful web designs capable of creating amazing user experiences.
- Must have user interface design skills that can be leveraged on in the design of e-newsletters and other e-publications that are appealing to the eyes.
The Web Designer Intern will be responsible for:
- Building, editing, testing and launching segmented email campaign designs
- Conceptualizing original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex expressions
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Performing Quality Assurance and testing of all aspects of email campaigns
Ideal candidates should be:
- Proficient in HTML and CSS coding.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Familiar with email marketing tools and techniques
- Excellent communication skills.
Successful interns will be expected to:
- Demonstrate leadership abilities
- Have High performance standards with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Be Curious with a desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Be Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
As valuable members of our team, FirstBank interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders within the marketing communications and digital space
- Fresh Graduates or Undergraduates of Mass Communication, Public Relations and Advertising, Digital Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Available to work full time for a period of 3 - 6 months
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment